Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Toxic Crusader

DOES ANYONE EVER THINK ABOUT THE TOXIC WASTES THAT THEY ARE EXPOSED TO EVERY DAY?

I don't want to scare you...but we are being poisoned and who is poisoning us??? WE are doing it to ourselves!!!!! Slowly but surely we are poisoning ourselves by using products in our homes that are TOXIC.
Every single day, millions of people all over North America and the entire world go about their lives doing things that are thought to make them healthier, and are unknowingly causing illnesses that are completely preventable by removing the toxic triggers.

This particular page will be devoted to working towards helping people realize what harm they are doing to themselves and their loved ones with the toxic and potentially deadly products that are being used in most homes.

I am talking about most of the cleaning products and laundry soaps and yes, even personal care products that we spend our hard earned money on each and every week. These products are in use every day and every day they poison someone.

You would be amazed at some of the things that we use every single day that have the potential to be deadly to us in the long run. For instance, did you know that shampoos, ink, wrinkle free clothing, hair conditioner, toothpaste and countless other products contain FORMALDEHYDE.

I also want you to go have a look at what the promoters of formaldehyde have to say. This link will lead you to the Formaldehyde Council
I was a little disturbed at some of the things that I read on this site. For instance, rationalizing poisoning ourselves with formaldehyde in our clothing as an agent to make the fabric wrinkle free by saying that it gets us away from the ironing board, and talking about how much time it saves us. Sure, saves us time and then contributes to putting so many into early graves.

I have done quite a bit of internet research and her I want to provide the links for you to have a look at and see some of the toxic wastes that we are using on a daily basis.

Here is a link to one of my favourite sites on the internet...
All natural NON-TOXIC products for your home and family

Here are some websites that talk a little about some common household items that have the potential to be deadly...
Household Toxins...Some information we could all use

Here is an "unverified" list of common household toxins...
Household toxins you should be aware of

Still one more link to show how we poison ourselves...
Lowering toxicity in our homes is imperative

There are several more sites that will give you information...here is one more...Are there toxins hidden in your home??

There are also others in our lives that we must think of, and as I have both a cat and a dog, I am concerned with what I use in the areas that affect them the most...
Concerned for your pet...look here.
Here is another link dedicated to your pets.
And yet more information to safeguard your pets...
There is an abundance of info...if ya look in the right place

And back to household toxins...
This is listed as a guide for single parents, but as we all know, parents are parents and we can all use good advice where our kids are concerned...believe me I wish I knew some of these things when my son was little, I could have saved him a great many sicknesses!!!

If you are interested in getting rid of toxic products in your home and replacing them with safer and healthier alternatives you can contact me at my email address and I can give you some more information on the environmentally responsible line of products that I am currently using.

Keep safe and Toxic Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home